Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just Do It


I originally picked up these Nike's with the intention to use them as running shoes, but I have yet to wear them for any athletic purpose (unless shopping counts). Not only are these sneakers super comfy, but they add a cool sporty edge to any outfit. 


Here I added a sweater varsity jacket for an unconventional sporty feel to compliment the sportiness of the shoes. These faux-leather pants are another fave and I think they lend another unexpected element to this look. 



Love the delicateness of this layered necklace. 


Jacket: Madewell | Shirt: Madewell | Leather Pants: Aritzia (similar here) | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Shoes: Nike | Necklace: LIT Boutique 

Thanks for stopping by!
xo,
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. That pant rocks. Its a good look during winter weather. I've seen lot of girls wear running shoes sock less with simple black thighs in Seoul past winter. I thought odd being cold and all but this make perfect sense: http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/lets-address-sockless-5/

    ReplyDelete