Friday, June 21, 2013

According to my phone...

Summer-y drinks to brighten up a rainy day

Happy Friday and first day of summer! The sun is supposed to be out all weekend, so I hope I get to soak up rays. One of my best friends who I haven't seen in over 6 months is also visiting this weekend, so I'm excited to finally catch up with her. Plus, Zara is having their huge Spring/Summer sale so you can bet I'll be scouring their store this weekend -go check it out for yourself too! 

In the meantime, here are some recent snaps from my phone :)

Cool finds at work

Favorite flower spotted peeking out on my walk to work

Accessories for a rainy day of errand-running

Some new shoes!

His & Hers armswag

Doodles

Introduced to a new favorite tea 

Hope you have a great weekend!
Follow me on Instagram @chelseaakim for more pics!

xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment