Monday, June 10, 2013

According to my phone...

Happy Monday! 


Yummy post-finals drinks. Tray chic


Delicious bratwursts from a day trip with my sister 


One of my favorite places: the Kirkland Waterfront


Summer: time to read for fun & time for ice cream


Beautiful baubles spotted at J.Crew


Latte date with a friend


Happy hour oysters with the girls!


DIY high-waisted denim shorts


Relaxing painting on a Sunday afternoon


Paper flower crafts and mini paintings


Treats from Europe c/o a friend who spent a year abroad


'The best BBQ pulled pork in town' according to my dad, and I have to agree


First day of work & first food truck experience 


Another day, another food truck


Ingredients for a good rainy Friday afternoon


Picnic in the park 

Follow me on Instagram @chelseaakim for more pics

Hope you have a great week!

xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment