Saturday, July 6, 2013

According to my phone...

I'm little behind on updates (I blame the long holiday weekend) but here are some snaps from last week! 


{Really into stacking rings lately}


{New psychedelic nail polish from Urban Outfitters -obsessed!} 


{Best way to start a morning: with a package from Zara}


{This happened on my way to dinner last week...R.I.P.}


{Margaritas & Mojitos}


{Went to see Myrtle at the New England Aquarium last weekend!}


{Petting some new starfish friends}


{These penguins are livin' da life}


{Fresh new flowers for a Sunday morning}


{Vintage baubles spotted at the SoWa Market last weekend -definitely going back!}


{Fresh limeade while vintage shopping}

Follow me on Instagram @chelseaakim for more pics :)

xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment