Monday, July 22, 2013

Topknot


The only hairstyles I've been living in this past week are either a high ponytail, french braid, or a topknot like the one I'm wearing here. Any style that will keep my thick hair away from my face and back! The heat wave really hit us hard last week and the only way to survive walks outside was in outfits much like this one! I've had this dress for a while and I've rediscovered how perfect it is for hot, humid weather with its breathable fabric and flowy silhouette. Plus the hi-lo hemline and cutouts add just the right dose of fun. 

Happy Monday! Hope you have a great week!





Millau Dress from LF Stores
Vintage Louis Vuitton Bag
Madewell Sandals
H&M Sunglasses
Henri Bendel/Alex & Ani Bracelets

xo,
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. You really have great style! I love this outfit on you!

    Let me know what you think of my new Pinup post ;)

    xxxxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, and the last photo shows u r enjoying greatly in it!
    Keep the spirit.

    ReplyDelete