Monday, August 19, 2013

Poolside


Hello again lovelies! Sorry for the hiatus last week, but I'm back!
Seeing these pictures makes me miss that SoCal sun and this pool so bad. I went to San Diego last week with my boyfriend to visit his family and they have the most amazing backyard (aka the backdrop for these pics). Needless to say many of my days were spent here, laying out in the sun, catching up on reading and splashing around. 

These pictures were taken before going out to dinner one night and I finally got the chance to wear this amazing top I found at the J.Crew sale a couple weeks back. I had been eyeing it since it first came out and was so so happy I got my hands on one! Its sequin/beaded embellishments are to die for! 





J.Crew Collection Shirt
Zara Skort
Free People Sunglasses

xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment