Thursday, September 5, 2013

According to my phone...

Happy September! (Where did August disappear to?!) Sorry for being so MIA the past couple weeks! I was back home in Seattle spending time with my family and enjoying the last few moments of summer vacation. I'm back at school now and am excited to start posting more regularly again!

I also have another exciting update! My boyfriend just got a brand new camera and I can't wait to start playing around with it and posting better pictures, so stay tuned! In the meantime, here are some snaps from my last few weeks of summer :)

{Poolside in San Diego}

{In-N-Out}

{Brunch after a redeye flight back to Boston (and reality)}

{The September Issues & some new rings}

{The Nordstrom at home now has its own bar!}

{DIY decorations for my mom's birthday dinner}

{Walking around Seattle with my sister}

{Gas station ice-cream stop while road-tripping to Oregon}

{Seaside, Oregon}

{Pretty mural in Seaside, Oregon}


Follow me on Instagram @chelseaakim for more pics!

xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment