Monday, September 30, 2013

Boyfriend Shirt


Lately, I've been spotting a new trend: tying a shirt (usually plaid) around your waist. I'm especially loving this trend because it adds some depth to your outfit and you have a shirt handy if you get a little chilly. Plus, 90s plaid (think Cher circa the Clueless movie) is back. I found this perfect plaid flannel hidden in the back of my boyfriend's closet and "borrowed" it (forever). I decided to keep the rest of my outfit simple with a fitted black dress so things wouldn't be too bulky around my waist. These pictures were snapped last weekend during a brief spontaneous trip to Soho, NYC! I threw on my favorite Nike sneakers so my feet would survive a long day of roaming, shopping and eating.

Happy Monday!






H&M Dress
[Plaid shirt borrowed from my boyfriend]
Nike Sneakers
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
Marc by Marc Jacobs/J.Crew/Alex&Ani Bracelets
Free People Sunglasses

xo,
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. i love this! it's so casual and conventional. xx

    Aria
    http://arialuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete