Monday, September 9, 2013

White on White


Happy Monday! Last weekend I eagerly broke the rule of "No White After Labor Day." There's something about a white on white outfit that I find refreshing and chic. This all-white palette also provided the perfect base to highlight my favorite recent purse: this J.Crew bag! Lately, I've been drawn to more structured bags and I loved the elegant design and color of this J.Crew one. The size is also perfect because it's roomy enough to fit all the essentials but small enough that it isn't too overbearing. The cross-body strap option is also a plus! 

As I said last week, my boyfriend got an awesome new camera! He's still in the process of getting used to all its new features but we've had a great time playing around with it so far! So stay tuned :) 



Madewell Shirt
Zara Skort
Zara Heels
J.Crew/Alex & Ani Bracelets

xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment