Friday, October 11, 2013

According to my phone...

Happy Friday! I have a long 4-day weekend, so my younger sister is visiting! Can't wait to show her around the city, eat yummy foods and of course shop shop shop :) Hope you guys have a great weekend as well! 
In the meantime, here are some recent, random snaps from my phone:

{Georgetown cupcakes: got the Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip one, which was of course amaazing}

{The prettiest courtyard view from my window}

{White & sparkles}

{Checking out the Kate Spade Saturday pop-up shop!}

{New sneakers -I'm obsessed}

{Lineup for a Friday night dinner date}

{Boston Public Library Courtyard}

xo,
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your sneakers! Been trying to find a pair in the UK but they seem to be hard to find with a budget!
    Abbie xx
    abservations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know if the brand is available in the UK, but I got mine at Aldo!
      xo,
      Chelsea

      Delete